If you could tap into an entrepreneur’s mind to find out the secrets to their success, would you? Great, here’s your chance!
Kent Clothier is the founder and CEO of Real Estate Worldwide, where he leads an amazing team of individuals that are focused on building disruptive systems that push the entrepreneur dream and the real estate industry forward.
During today’s show, Kent and I really dig in deep on how the entrepreneurial mindset can be achieved, and ways to lock it in and never look back!
- What’s new with Kent Clothier in 2020?
- The early beginnings of his entrepreneur life
- What you must leave behind to obtain an entrepreneur mindset
- How entrepreneurs think
- If you’re not prepared to get hit, you’re not ready for the next step to success
- How to position success in your brain that will make all the difference
- Is success all about money to you? It shouldn’t be.
- It’s motivating and empowering to understand that you could lose it all at any moment
- How to make the most of any opportunity
- How to discipline your thoughts for self-growth
- How to raise the bar to hit your next goal
- 100MM Masterminds
- How Kent stays successful
- How to prioritize your time: Action determines priority
- One of the mental tricks Kent uses to set his priorities.
- How to make the most of the time you have
- When you hold yourself accountable is when amazing things happen.
- Replace “I can’t” with “I choose not to…” and see what happens to your thought process
- How Kent pushed through a partnership that failed
- Mindset is everything in life and business: Kent explains why
Being irresponsible and reckless in thinking that tomorrow is promised is pointless.
Book Recommendations from Kent
Atomic Habits, by James Clear
Blitz Scaling, by Reid Hoffman
Can’t Hurt Me, by David Goggins
3 Kings, by Zack O’Malley
Get in Touch with Kent