“Once a new technology rolls over you, if you’re not part of the steamroller, you’re part of the road.” A very true statement in which I would add that if you’re not successfully allowing technology and processes to help grow your business, then you’re not using it to its full potential. This podcast is about to change all that!
During this episode, I have brought on technology expert and coach, Nick Baldo. Nick has spent years helping businesses become more efficient and profitable. As an Operations Consultant, he worked with Fortune 100 companies to eliminate waste and optimize the use of technology. He then brought his knowledge to entrepreneurship and the world of real estate investing. Nick has wholesaled, rehabbed, managed rental units, and built a high-end home remodeling business. He’s done all of this while leveraging technology and business processes to grow and scale.
Nick has a passion for helping entrepreneurs navigate the complex and ever-changing technology landscape and shares his knowledge with us today. Nick started out with IBM as a tech consultant and transitioned from his W2 job to investing. He took all his tech skills and applied them to real estate investing. During today’s episode, he shares what technology can do for your business, and how to get the help you may need to move forward.
- How Nick started his coaching business (YouTube was a catalyst)
- Transitioning from IBM W2 job to real estate investing (note: He side hustled deals before he quit his job)
- How to make financial goals and plans for your business
- Investing in technology, systems, and employees
- A fun side-hustle that turned into a significant income arm of his business
- The benefits of high-end residential remodel business
- Investing in New York real estate is very different than any other market and why
- How to make money working with affiliates
- Income Digs: How to use technology to its fullest
- How to monetize your content while helping others
- Working with QuickBooks and Podio
- Why everything is a math problem when broken down to the basics
- During Coronavirus, he fast-tracked his latest course to help others
- Getting rid of your business inefficiencies
- How technology is rapidly changing business
- The next big jump in technology (connection of integrated systems)
- Technology is moving very quickly, how to keep up
- Integrating technology into your business
Get in Touch with Nick