Your mindset is a muscle that needs to be exercised regularly. This is a direct quote from Robert Heyder, today’s INVESTTHIS guest. Robert is the Founder of Core Properties, controlling over $20MM in residential and commercial properties. He is also the host of Level Up Real Estate Investing.
Robert and I really get into the nitty-gritty of how important your mindset is for success as well as how to maintain it, revise it and use it. From daily rituals to getting out of a negative mindset to surrounding yourself with the right people.
- What shaped Robert’s entrepreneurial mind?
- Making the transition from banker to real estate investor
- How to surround yourself with successful people and learn from them
- Everyone who has had success has also experienced the opposite
- Taking additional risks without the skillset to do so. Good or bad?
- 1st rehab ready to sell, but then it didn’t appraise; what he did to sell it
- Put your negative thoughts on a time limit and then let them go
- The hardest part of being an entrepreneur
- How to switch off our negative thoughts and get out of a funk
- Ed Mylett Podcast: Motivational podcast
- Tactics Robert uses to keep moving forward to grow his business
- Don’t you think you’re making progress? Here’s how to measure it.
- Robert’s daily routine for success
- Outline of Core Properties and what they are focusing on for growth
- Robert’s superpower that propels his success
What Robert is Reading
The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
Never Split the Difference, by Chris Voss
Get in Touch with Robert