Goals are so important, as they keep you focused and on track. Even successful people struggle with their progress of achievement. But, how do you crush your goals every single day? That’s what this episode is all about!
Today’s guest is Josh Gayman, founder of Flip Hackers, who has transacted over 700 houses for over $100,000,000 in transactions. He runs a full-time wholesale operation with a sales staff generating over six figures per month, as well as a rental portfolio of over 20 properties. As you can see, Josh is a busy man, and to make it all work in perfect harmony, he sets and crushes his goals regularly.
Josh goes detail on what is important when setting goals, how to stick to them, and what goes into achieving them. We also talk about how a negative mindset can interfere with you reaching your goals.
- It’s essential to take a step back and review what you’ve accomplished and what you’ve learned
- Goal setting strategies
- How to take your vision and make it into a reality
- The importance of a to-do list
- How a daily positive routine can change your mindset and jumpstart your day
- How to time-block your day for efficiency
- Getting back on track when in a slump
- How to feel fulfilled no matter the situation
- Who is your biggest competitor? If you didn’t say yourself, keep listening!
- The benefits of meditation on your business
- The strategies Josh uses to switch his mindset if he’s feeling negative
- Josh’s game plan for 2020 (It’s all about more cash flow, passive income and paying fewer taxes)
- The difference in the amount of taxes paid between an entrepreneur, a W2 employee and a real estate investor
- What may take over the popularity of Instagram in 2021
The Gap and the Gain, by Dan Sullivan
Get In Touch with Josh Gayman