The share of residential properties sold to iBuyers has increased by nearly 3% every year between the years 2015 and 2018. That’s steady growth, and for real estate investors like myself, it’s not a pretty picture. I have felt and seen the change in the Phoenix market, and I know others have felt the same in their markets. So, today we are talking about all the ways you can outsmart the iBuyers. But, that’s not all, we cover everything from data hacks to cryptocurrency!
Greg Bilbro, Co-Founder of GeoFlip, has been a real estate investor for over 11 years and is currently specializing in delivering ROI to real estate investors via GeoFlip’s lead generating system. As a matter of fact, I work with him, and he has helped my business and my bottom line.
Greg is the perfect person to talk iBuyers with as well as how technology is changing the real estate game. We cover a lot of ground, so get comfortable!
- The changes in the real estate market
- How data science is crucial to your REI business in an iBuyer world
- How to work around iBuyers: Virtual wholesaling, second or junior markets to the forefront and seller-carry
- How I work with GeoFlip, and how it helps my business and his ROI
- How using a data-driven approach reveals to you what is beneficial and what is wasteful in your business
- How the iBuyer is changing the current real estate market
- Phoenix real estate market change from 2015 to 2020
- The most significant changes for real estate investors today
- Understanding Zillow Instant Offers
- The iBuyers Game
- What iBuyers want and focus on in different markets
- Is Direct Mail becoming obsolete?
- The pros and cons for people (your potential clients) who work with iBuyers
- How to research new territories where iBuyers won’t buy
- Creative financing
- How real estate investors need to change to compete in an iBuyer world
- Motivated buyer behaviors and how to leverage them
- Is the election having an effect on the real estate market?
- Unemployment numbers affect the economy, but not the way we’ve been told (fascinating!)
- It is a global economy that has and will continue to change the financial landscape
- You must understand at least the basics of cryptocurrency and blockchain if you want to compete successfully
- How the auto industry could affect the real estate industry
Get in Touch with Greg