During these unprecedented times, most have had to rethink their business, and some have had to pivot to survive. Financial resilience during adversity can be daunting, and that’s why I have brought on financial expert Henry Daas, who knows a thing or two about bouncing back. After tragically losing his business partner, and consequently being sued for millions of dollars, Henry not only bounced back but made it his mission to help others with difficult financial situations.
Henry is a Business Coach, author of FQ Financial Intelligence, a 30-year serial entrepreneur, and has founded many businesses, some good, some not so good (but the lessons learned were invaluable). As a business and ﬁnancial coach, he helps others scale their business while avoiding all the classic bullshit.
During today’s episode, hear Henry’s journey and learn how you can come back from any adversity, stronger, faster, and more prosperous!
- The psychology of money. What are your money tendencies? Are you a miser, or a riverboat gambler at heart, or somewhere in between?
- A map of the money minefield we all walk through, but don’t recognize
- The Real Estate catastrophe that changed Henry’s life
- Calculating your risk factors
- How Henry literally got a “get out of jail free” card
- The great asshole theory (you’re gonna love this!)
- How to bounce back from adversity
- The quarterback memory technique (mindset is everything!)
- The significant impact on businesses due to COVID19 (straight from his clients)
- How to analyze your skillset and pivot your business towards profit
- Why it’s essential to take care of your #1 priority first: You!
- Leveling up your business
- The difference between being rich and having a lot of money